Judith honors individuals and couples regardless of beliefs and life circumstances. She is the author of the bestselling book on wedding ceremony design.
Click here to find out how she can help you create the wedding ceremony that is absolutely perfect for the two of you.
Judith can help you to pick up your life and live it in a greater way.
Click here to find out how she can help you to be the best version of yourself.
She has appeared on Fox & Friends and HuffPost Live and was the keynote speaker for the Good Grief Center's 2012 annual conference. Judith enjoys writing and speaking about many dimensions of the human experience. She has appeared on Fox & Friends, and on HuffPost Live. Among her favorite topics are:
- love and marriage
- how to celebrate our oneness while honoring differences
- transforming the culture of death in America
- practical, everyday spirituality that improves the quality of your life
- cultivating an enlightened consciousnes
- the responsibilities and accountability of individuals and society to contribute to the highest good of all concerned.
Click here to inquire about her availability as a speaker.